I recently sat the VMware VCP-2022 exam (12/30/2022) just in the nick of time to renew my certifications with VMware (3 years). Had I not I would be required to take another very expensive VMware course. I was able to use my VCP-NV 2019 as a bridge way to the VCP-DCV to stay current.
My feedback on the exam:
- Overall it was fair meaning the questions were not subjective as some of the questions from the previous VCAP Design exam.
- There are a few questions (multiple answers) that are technically correct. Which I didn’t like. The advice on those questions I would provide would be to re-read the question a few times and think about the direction and what would be the ‘most right’ answer.
- Also remember, you can ‘flag’ questions for review before you end the exam.
- If you’re stuck on a question, go with your gut, flag it then come back and review it at the end. What they say, and I’ve seen this in myself, is that your first selection is generally right.
- The obvious – get some good sleep the night before, eat some food, hydrate before and go knock it out.
Exam Guide: VCP-2022
Special thanks to all the SME’s that helped create the MQC’s and questions.